A man should be handsome in his 20s, strong in his 30s, wise in his 40s and wealthy in his 50sAkunne Amuta
Wow!!! it’s my birthday. I am happy and blessed. I am made by Grace!
Lessons from my Father
Strong work ethics is one value that resonates in my family. My father Chief Edeaniede Nwonovo (Eke Nwofia, Nara) is one single man I know that is blessed with the strength of a nation even in his 90+ now.
To truly prove to my father that you are his son/daughter, you must be HARD WORKING. He doesn’t believe and accept excuse which kind of makes him insensitive to other people’s situation.
If you ask me to define what courage means, I will simply say it means Eke Nwofia (this title loosely translates to domineering nature of the Python in the bush). My father taught me how to be courageous in the face of any situation. After all, the only fear we should have is the fear of not living.
If you are honest with yourself, you’ll find it irrelevant to be dishonest with another.
Drive & Passion
Burn like candle until you are nothing. Live your life in pursuit of your life goals and purpose. This to me is the reason why we exist.
My gratitude goes to the following persons for the roles God has used them to play in my life.
- My big brother Edeh Friday Snr. (Baba Dudu) for his fatherly role in my life from the beginning of time.
- Pst. Favour Effiong, your name is favour and you turned out to be a favour in life back in those days.
- Rowland Akwusie CEO Landak technologies; a friend turned brother and to your wife for those wonderful meal she used to serve us whenever I am in your place.
- Mazi Abunike you are truly a friend.
- Gozie Emeanuri; God bless you for saving my life with your rice and beans😜😜 during the university days.
- Fr. Dr. Godswill Agbagwa(CSAAE); you never cease to inspire the youth. The only Catholic Priest I have seen that is into Capacity Development for the youth. You took me from Nigeria to the global community.
- Ms. Theresia Tabe (No Girl Left Behind Inc.); my big sister. You are truly a Mother Theresa of our time. God bless you.
- Ms. Marion (Marion N. Fashion); your kind heart and willingness is outstanding.
- Dr. Jojo, thanks for believing in me
- Ms. Yvonne (Elite Trends Consulting); you are gift from heaven.
- Dr. Camellus Ezeugwu (Just Heart Help, USA); for the amazing work you do with Nigerian youths.
- Dr. Ijeoma Ehieze, you are a mother indeed.
- Very Rev. Fr. Augustine, you are friend and mentor worth having.
- Ms. Gwendoline (Royal Warrior Cancer Foundation); your story is a big inspiration to me. I bless your for all your efforts.
- Ms. Cate Akwen (PCCN); your passion, drive and consistency to your goal amaze me.
- Brice CHINEDU, a brother worth having.
- Treasure, you are amazing and have proving to be a treasure indeed. Blessed is he who will have you as a wife😘
- Okwytex my brother, you have worked so hard, may God grant your heart desires.
- and to YOU, I want to say, thank you for being you. You are amazing!
Thank you all and see you at the top.
Designer | Developer | Entrepreneur
Feel free to drop your wishes and messages in the comment box below.
#It’sMyBirthday #EdehDC #MadeByGrace